______________________________________________________________________________________________




______________________________________________________________________________________________




______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MYSTERY CHILDREN



BOTH OF THESE FEMALES ARE THE OFFSPRING OF FAMOUS PARENTS. THESE GIRLS ARE UNRELATED. ANY IDEA AS TO WHO THEY MIGHT BE? PLEASE DEPOSIT YOUR OPINIONS IN THE SLOT BELOW.




         THANK YOU!



7 comments:

  1. I know the answer to both, but my recollection isn't recollecting right now...
    I'll be back later...
    (I seldom google)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Please, we're all ears!"

    Is that a clue for the first one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first is fathered by Dumbo and/or a Sheen. The second: Something is familiar, I have to look. A Sinatra? Of course I'll be totally wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea. a Barrymore and a Crawford?

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 reminds of "Blossom" so I'll say Bette Midler.
    #2 reminds of Nancy Sinatra, so I'll say Frank's granddaughter. Or for some strange reason, Joan or Olivia's daughter or niece...Heck I don't know but she looks awfully familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl in red is Kate Hudson, no idea about the other one.

    ReplyDelete

Please, we're all ears!